Views
Helpful
Replies

RV325 > RV325 Gateway to Gateway VPN Routing

Jeanas
Level 1
Level 1

Hello.

I have two RV325 connected over Gateway to Gateway VPN on WAN2 (Connected between two building WiFi 5GHz) to connect LAN A and LAN B. Every router use his WAN1 to connect to Internet. I can not set optional routing (or backup routing) over the VPN to use WAN1 of second router  to connect to Internet.

Router A. RV325

WAN1 - Public IP 1

WAN2 - Local IP 1

LAN A

Router B. RV325

WAN1 - Public IP 2

WAN2 - Local IP 2

LAN B

I can not add at routing table na router A:  0.0.0.0      0.0.0.0     "LAN B gateway"   

Can anybody help me? Peter.

1 Reply 1

Eric Moyers
Level 7
Level 7

My name Eric Moyers. I am an Engineer in the Small Business Support Center.

I am sorry to hear that you are experiencing this issue. Here is a link to a Cisco knowledge base that should be very helpful to you. 

Gateway to Gateway Virtual Private Network (VPN) Configuration on RV320 and RV325 VPN Router Series

http://sbkb.cisco.com/CiscoSB/ukp.aspx?vw=1&docid=00645babb1594fa09183f20ad79c2f40_Gateway_to_Gateway_VPN__Virtual_Private_Network__Configurati.xml&pid=2&respid=0&snid=4&dispid=0&cpage=search

Eric Moyers
.:|:.:|:. CISCO | Cisco Presales Technical Support | Wireless Subject Matter Expert

Please rate helpful Posts and Let others know when your Question has been answered.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: