cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

UCCX 10.5.1 call script help needed

Brian Heffner
Level 1
Level 1

I am in need of what I think is a pretty basic script for my UCCX  10.5.1.

Simple requirements :

Call comes in and caller is prompted to enter Code/Account

Database Dip to find the code/account and the corresponding external telephone number that is associated to it.

Transfer call to external number.

Does anyone have a sample that I could look at or know of a place where I could fish through some samples to look at?

Thanks

2 Replies 2

djlundberg
Level 5
Level 5

Hi Brian-

First off:  Do you have UCCX Premium?  If not than Database steps are not accessible to you.

Take a look at Cisco Unified Contact Center Express Script Repository 9.0(2) and you may find some examples of what you're looking for.  You can also take a look thought the Programming Guides to get a better understanding of how each of the steps function:

Cisco Unified Contact Center Express Editor Step Reference Guide, Release 10.0(1)

Cisco Unified Contact Center Express Expression Language Reference Guide, Release 10.0(1)

Cisco Unified Contact Center Express Getting Started with Scripts, Release 10.0(1)

(note: I couldn't find updated scripting guides for 10.5; I'm not sure if Cisco released new versions)

You'll need to take a look at the docwiki for your exact version to determin which external databases are supported.  It will be located under the Enterprise Database section:

Unified CCX Software Compatibility Matrix for 10.5(x) and Service Releases

Also take a look though the Administration Guide for more information about Provisioning the Database Subsystem 

Cisco Unified CCX Administration Guide, Release 10.5

Hopefully that'll get you started.

Thanks,

DJ

Thanks for the info.  I do have UCCX Premium.  I am looking at the BaseLineDatabase script.  I think it will get me pointed in a direction.