Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Ip telephony

Can somebody help me with  this?

I´ve configured an image into an ip phone, but my client don´t want to change the image step by step.

I´d like to know how I can change the image since my computer to all the ip phones without configuring by hand

2 Accepted Solutions

Accepted Solutions

yahsiel2004
Level 7
Level 7

You will need a third-party tool to automate this.

HTH Regards, Yosh

View solution in original post

Jaime Valencia
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

This has been asked, literally, hundreds of times at CSC, a simple search would have provided the answer.

PLEASE, search for answers before posting.

I also cover the topic in my FAQ

http://docwiki.cisco.com/wiki/Endpoints_FAQ

HTH

java

if this helps, please rate

View solution in original post

5 Replies 5

Wilson Samuel
Level 7
Level 7

Hi,

I am not sure I understand the issue exactly, could you please elaborate it little more?

Thanks

sure

Like I said

I´d like to know if there´s a procedure to configure an image and when all of my phones turn on that image appears by default without configuring by hand 

For exampe I have a new phone and when I turn it on I´d like that image appears in the display automatically.

I´m using Call Manger version 10.5.1

You will need to upload the full image a d thumbnail image on cucm servers in correct format and folder as per the ip phone customization guide. Once it is pushed to the phones the users need to manually select the image at least once to apply it. You may get a customized solution for your requirement through a third party though.

yahsiel2004
Level 7
Level 7

You will need a third-party tool to automate this.

HTH Regards, Yosh

Jaime Valencia
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

This has been asked, literally, hundreds of times at CSC, a simple search would have provided the answer.

PLEASE, search for answers before posting.

I also cover the topic in my FAQ

http://docwiki.cisco.com/wiki/Endpoints_FAQ

HTH

java

if this helps, please rate
Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: