Views
Helpful
Replies

SPA2102-AN - user name and password

tdzs_hungary
Level 1
Level 1

Dear Support!

I purchased used a Cisco SPA2102-AN type VoIP router.
Unfortunately, I do not know the default user name and password (factory reset did it "# 73738").

So far, I tried:
user name: user,  admin, admin
password:          , admin, password

Thanks,

Zsolt

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

mdobiac
Level 3
Level 3

Hello tdzs_hungary,

I am sorry you are experiencing this issue.  It sounds like you have a provisioned unit.  A provisioned unit, to keep it simple, is basically a configuration that is sent or retrieved to/by the SPA2102 typically done by ITSPs.  Due to this the previous provider and/or owner is the only person who will know the username and password as by default the SPA2102 does not have a username and password.

Further SPA2102s are end of life and end of sale and the current replacement is SPA122.  If you want to look at getting an a current ATA.

Hope this helps,

Michael D.

If this post is helpful please rate or mark as correct.

View solution in original post

2 Replies 2

mdobiac
Level 3
Level 3

Hello tdzs_hungary,

I am sorry you are experiencing this issue.  It sounds like you have a provisioned unit.  A provisioned unit, to keep it simple, is basically a configuration that is sent or retrieved to/by the SPA2102 typically done by ITSPs.  Due to this the previous provider and/or owner is the only person who will know the username and password as by default the SPA2102 does not have a username and password.

Further SPA2102s are end of life and end of sale and the current replacement is SPA122.  If you want to look at getting an a current ATA.

Hope this helps,

Michael D.

If this post is helpful please rate or mark as correct.

tdzs_hungary
Level 1
Level 1

Thank you for your reply.