cancel
Showing results forĀ 
Search instead forĀ 
Did you mean:Ā 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

CallManager 10.5.2.12900-14 - Many bugs & Not stable?

Chi Fai Leung
Level 1
Level 1

Hi,

I just upgraded the Manager version to the latest version as 10.5.2.12900-14, that keep to restart the IP-Phones sometimes.
The IP-Phones showed the CM is down then restart automatically sometimes.

8 Replies 8

Manish Gogna
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hi Chi,

There is no such specific known issue with this SU release. You should contact TAC with the following details:

Output of the following:

utils core active list

utils diagnose test

show status

show hardware

Detailed callmanager service traces for the time stamp when the issue is reported along with RisDC perfmon logs and app/sys logs.

Manish

- Do rate helpful posts -

Just received the Cisco Software Download alter email:
Our records indicate that you have downloaded CUCM version:
UCSInstall_UCOS_10.5.2.12900-14.sgn.iso

This is an advisory notice for these versions due to the following defects:
CSCuu97800/CSCuv19611: Core file generated - all phones unregistered
CSCuu84269: ccm rejects calls via DNS query when FQDN in contact 

That's useful info. You can verify if you are running into the core dump defect by running the "utils core active list" command as indicated in my initial post.

Manish

I run the command as below:

admin:utils core active list
No core files found

Any meaning on that?

It means you may not be running into that bug mentioned in the advisory. You may engage TAC to find the root cause of the phones getting unregistered.

Manish

Upgraded as 10.5(2.12901.1), that look like fixed the issue

Good news Chi!!!! ;)

Please remember to rate helpful  responses using the stars bellow and identify helpful or correct answers

Cheers
Bruno Rangel
Please remember to rate helpful responses using the star bellow and identify helpful or correct answers

Hi there... I similar issues following an upgrade from 9.1 to this version (10.5.2.12900-14) where I have random phones rebooting. We are not using and DNS and the only SIP we have is two trunks off to a 3rd Party Voice mail solution. Similarly I have run the commands with the same result.

admin:utils core active list
No core files found

The next thing I am looking at is to change the vNIC to VMXNET 3

http://docwiki.cisco.com/wiki/CUCM_Upgrades_and_Migrations_FAQ#How_to_change_the_vNIC_to_VMXNET3.3F.3F

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: