cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

UCCX 9.0.2 CAD question

will.alvord
Level 5
Level 5

Under what circumstances will the HRC show a different (higher in my case) total inbound acd call count than CSD's stats? There are calls which are accurately represented by HRC but not by CSD.

6 Replies 6

Ravi Shankar Pandit
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hi Bill,

CSD/RTR are for real time data. you will always see some discrepancy .

For more information please check historical report user guide. 

http://www.cisco.com/c/dam/en/us/td/docs/voice_ip_comm/cust_contact/contact_center/crs/express_8_5/user/guide/uccx85hrug.pdf

Regards

Ravi

Thanks Ravi. I don't think I included enough information. I compared the agent call log from CSD with the agent detail report from HRC. The very first call of the day (7:13am) is not listed in the CSD agent call log, but is listed in the HRC. Thus, the HRC and RTR call counts were higher by 1 than the CSD stats as CSD was not aware of the single call. Other calls from that time frame were captured and reflected in CSD. The agent in question did not have any transfer in/out or rna instances from the day. Nothing out of the ordinary.

To reiterate, I am not comparing real-time stats between the different data sources. I'm comparing historical data - several hours old.

Hi Will,

Maybe you're comparing apples with pears, it happened me one time. How exactly is called the parameter read at the CSD and HRC?

Thanks guys. If I look at the agent's logs in CSD, I can review the agent's call activities for the day. Then if I compare that with the HRC agent detail report for the same time period, they should line up. Again...I'm not doing this in real-time. I'm looking at the data several hours later.

In this particular instance, at least 2 agents that I noticed on this team had their first call of the day not appear in the CSD agent logs and the calls presented and calls handled prompt were 1 call less than presented in the HRC/RTR reports.

For example:

* CSD agent logs reflected 20 inbound acd calls

* CSD team stats reflected 20 calls presented and 20 calls handled for the same agent

* HRC agent detail report reflected 21 inbound acd calls for the agent and all of these lined up with the CSD agent logs but there was 1 extra call (1st call of the day @ 7:13am) which is here that isn't in the CSD agent logs

I should note that there were no RNA's, transfers in/out, or anything out of the ordinary. No reason that I can see that CSD would be unaware of this 1 call. I can see other calls from the same time period in CSD for other agents. RTR looked good too with same data as HRC. Closing CSD and opening it back up and checking it from other systems with other logins still didn't show that 1 call. Like I mentioned, that call was @ 7:13am for this agent, and even at 3:30pm when he logged out, that call was still not showing in CSD. There was at least 1 other agent on this same team with the exact same issue described above, but that missing call was at a different time.

Sorry for the book, but I obviously wasn't descriptive enough before so wanted to put it all out there.

thanks,

will

This ended up being a UCCX bug.

If a logged in agent (agent a) places a call which ends up being delivered to another agent (agent b), CSD won't report on the call for either agent (no call stats and no call log entries). I did not exhaustively test to the point of determining if agent a uses a 2nd line or agent a dialing agent b directly, etc. What I can state unequivocally though, is that if I login as an agent using either CAD or IPPA and dial a UCCX trigger, CSD does not show the entry for the call under either agent’s call log or include the call in other stats (calls presented, calls handled, talking time, etc. I will then log out, redial the same trigger, and I will see the call in the answering agent’s call log in CSD. 100% of the time. Meanwhile RTR and HRC will show the data. So more like a CSD bug I guess.

...in case anyone else sees the same issue.

Can you check agent call logs from CAD does it match with CSD ? You will find exact calling number

from agent call Logs in CAD. Also the value of real time report  and CSD should match because they are coming from same real time tables .

Regards

Ravi