Replies

I have some problems

Aolabi201
Level 1
Level 1

I have some problems and i need to some solutions
hello everyone
i have here cisco wlc 2504 and i have cisco aironet 3700p
can any one tell me how i can Insert the internet connection inside my wireless connection
and i have 3 wireless networks i need to make one invisible 

and thanks for your Helps

2 Accepted Solutions

Accepted Solutions

I believe you have connected this 2504 to a L3 switch. Internet connection can be connected to the same L3 switch.

What type of internet connection you got, DSL ?  As long as you configure DHCP pools with DNS, GW, etc, client should be able to get IP and browse internet.

HTH

Rasika

*** Pls rate all useful responses ***

View solution in original post

"mrncciew@gmail.com" is my email. If you could share your topology diagram & configuration of your switch to have a look.

Rasika

View solution in original post

4 Replies 4

I believe you have connected this 2504 to a L3 switch. Internet connection can be connected to the same L3 switch.

What type of internet connection you got, DSL ?  As long as you configure DHCP pools with DNS, GW, etc, client should be able to get IP and browse internet.

HTH

Rasika

*** Pls rate all useful responses ***

Thank you MR Manannalage for your answer
yes of course my cisco 2500 wlc its connected to the L3 switch and i have inside this switch internet connection and my aironet Ap connected with the this switch but i think i have some problem in the configuration
and my experience its not strong in the wireless controller
what can i make configuration inside the switch to enable the internet inside the wireless connection
and when i connect my laptop with the wireless network i have my ip from dhcp from the controller 

And i want to ask you if i can have your email 

thank you for your time and for your help 

"mrncciew@gmail.com" is my email. If you could share your topology diagram & configuration of your switch to have a look.

Rasika

Thank you MR : Manannalage 

it's working now but i have to ask my access points model is

AIR-CAP3702P-A-K9

the signal its too weak the access point it's working on external antennas mode and i don't have external antenna inside the configuration i don't see any option about the internal antenna
i need to enable any option inside the WLC or the access point or this model he doesn't have internal antenna 

And Thank you again

Review Cisco Networking products for a $25 gift card