cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

spa 232d+ spa302d

andreyrubtsov1
Level 1
Level 1

Good afternoon, community. I bought a set of SPA302DKIT-G7 (Dect phone and adapter to connect to it for SIP). Configured SIP accounts. Outgoing calls work, but  inbound calls are not. At adapters web access i see "Line 1 Status,Call 1 State:Ringing "   when I an calling, but the call is not being transferred to the handset. Bindings to the tube are both incoming and outgoing number. Any idea why this might be?

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Dan Lukes
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

I have no SPA232D here now, but the Line 1 is analog line, not the DECT handset, isn't it ?

So it look like improper setup - incoming call is routed to POTS line. If you wish to be routed elsewhere (e.g. to a particular DECT handset) you need to configure it accordingly.

Unfortunately, you didn't described the failing scenario so much so it's hard to provide more precise advice.

View solution in original post

1 Reply 1

Dan Lukes
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

I have no SPA232D here now, but the Line 1 is analog line, not the DECT handset, isn't it ?

So it look like improper setup - incoming call is routed to POTS line. If you wish to be routed elsewhere (e.g. to a particular DECT handset) you need to configure it accordingly.

Unfortunately, you didn't described the failing scenario so much so it's hard to provide more precise advice.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: