Views
Helpful
Replies

Cisco VoIP conversion

G3261
Level 4
Level 4

Hello,

we will be converting small help desk from Centrix phone system to Cisco VoIP. We have CCX 10.6 HA and UCM 9.1. I am wondering in order for us to configure all the agents in CCX and finesse, is there any step by step instructions available on Cisco site?  I am more looking for an answer which can simplify the process of creating these agents from scratch. What do I need to do first, second and so on....Thanks

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Terry Cheema
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

Have you looked at the UCCX administration guide:

Refer: http://www.cisco.com/c/en/us/td/docs/voice_ip_comm/cust_contact/contact_center/crs/express_10_5/config/guides/UCCX_BK_U9F91527_00_unified-ccx-administration-guide-release-10-5/UCCX_BK_U9F91527_00_unified-ccx-administration-guide-release_chapter_011.html

The above guide should have the information you are looking for.

-Terry

Please rate all helpful posts

View solution in original post

3 Replies 3

Terry Cheema
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

Have you looked at the UCCX administration guide:

Refer: http://www.cisco.com/c/en/us/td/docs/voice_ip_comm/cust_contact/contact_center/crs/express_10_5/config/guides/UCCX_BK_U9F91527_00_unified-ccx-administration-guide-release-10-5/UCCX_BK_U9F91527_00_unified-ccx-administration-guide-release_chapter_011.html

The above guide should have the information you are looking for.

-Terry

Please rate all helpful posts

Thanks Terry...

Chris Deren
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

+5 for Terry for pointing to proper documentation.

In summary:

add end user or modify existing end users in CUCM by associating the user's phone to the end user and selecting the IPCC extension field. This step will bring in the user as agent into CCX application.

In CCX assign the agent to skill(s) and team

Associate the phone with your rmuser application user in CUCM

Ensure the selected IPCC DN is set to max calls 2 and busy trigger 1 and no forwarding to VM,etc.