Views
Helpful
Replies

IOS corrupted

drwitura1
Level 1
Level 1

Hi there,

I have a Cisco router  867VAE K9. The ios file is corrupted .  Is there anyone that has an IOS file for that router ? 

Thanks 

Didier

6 Replies 6

Dan Lukes
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

You should not ask in random communities with no relationship to the matter of question.

Please use blue [ EDIT ] button to move this thread to WAN, Routing and Switching

This discussion has been reposted from Additional Communities to the WAN, Routing and Switching community.

LJ Gabrillo
Level 5
Level 5

Do you have a cisco.com login?
Is it allowed to download firmware, if not, ask your distributor(where you bought that device) for a copy, sadly, we can't give you firmware since Cisco will surely get our butts kicked for this haha

If you have a smartnet account with Cisco or that device has a maintenance agreement or warranty, then open a case to Cisco TAC, 
They'll give you what you need :D 

Hello

You can get it here

However youll require an cco account and download privileges

res

Paul

Please rate and mark as an accepted solution if you have found any of the information provided useful.
This then could assist others on these forums to find a valuable answer and broadens the community’s global network.

Kind Regards
Paul

leontunnie
Level 1
Level 1

Is it the wireless version? I had the same issue but managed to get a backup router and copy it across. Let me know if you need any more help cause i have a few files.

Thanks Leontunnie, I managed to get the file  

and the router has not wireless ... 

Thanks again 

Review Cisco Networking products for a $25 gift card