cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

How to register CSPP ?

Bich Nguyen
Level 1
Level 1

My name's Bich, I connect to VIETNAM country, I was select partner Cisco ! Today I want to register the program CSPP of Cisco but when I do follow the guide of Cisco detail below :

What does the Cisco Services Partner Program enrollment process entail?

A. To begin, eligible partners should visit the program website at www.cisco.com/go/cspp and click the Join tab.

1. From the Join tab on the program website, an authorized signatory for your organization must log in to Partner Registration using a valid Cisco.com user ID and password.

2. On the Start tab, the user must certify that he or she is the authorized signatory for the company and select the company’s business model.

3. On the Confirm tab, the user can search for their company and verify the company details.

4. The user then selects the Agree tab to review the ICPA with Cisco Services Partner Program terms and conditions.

5. The authorized signatory must then select I agree to these terms and conditions and click Submit to complete the enrollment process

The problem I can't find the Join tab on the website

Please help me resolve my problem ! How I can register program CSPP ?

My email : nguyenbich@lynguyen.vn

My website : www.lynguyen.com.vn

Thanks and Best Regards

Nguyen Thi Ngoc Bich (Ms. Bích ).

0 Replies 0
Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: