Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

ASA5506 Firepower

I need to now ASA5506 with firepower service can detect phishing websites , block the ads on the websites and detect any harmful cookies or male-ware on the websites and what is the requirements licence .

2 Accepted Solutions

Accepted Solutions

Basically, that's possible with the IPS and URL-license. But perhaps you should look at a security proxy-solution. The WSA (Web Security Appliance) would be the Cisco-offering for that.

View solution in original post

Yes, although I'm not sure for your "harmful cookies" requirement. There is no option "block anything harmful", but if you know what to block, you can tune it. And I didn't spot your requirement for "malware" ... For that you need the AMP-license. The licensing ordering-code for the Firepower-Services IPS, URL and AMP will include the keyword "TAMC".

View solution in original post

3 Replies 3

Basically, that's possible with the IPS and URL-license. But perhaps you should look at a security proxy-solution. The WSA (Web Security Appliance) would be the Cisco-offering for that.

Karsten thanks alot  for your support,

It can be done with ips and url licence ?

BR,

peter.

Yes, although I'm not sure for your "harmful cookies" requirement. There is no option "block anything harmful", but if you know what to block, you can tune it. And I didn't spot your requirement for "malware" ... For that you need the AMP-license. The licensing ordering-code for the Firepower-Services IPS, URL and AMP will include the keyword "TAMC".

Review Cisco Networking products for a $25 gift card