Views
Helpful
Replies

Delete Provisioning Extension Datas on VCS

homero.gessler
Level 1
Level 1

Hi 

Is there a way to delete provisionioning datas on the VCSc when using TMSPE?

I mean an option like "tmsagent_destroy_and_purge_data" but just for TMSPE?

The reason I'm looking for that are duplicated directory entries on the e20 which I couldn’t solve.

The TMS directories are fine but on they VCS they are wrong either (some entries are synchronized 2 or more times). I already tried to delete the directory on TMS and run a “full synchronisation” but the directory entries on the VCS hasn't been deleted. This would be my last attempt before removing the users.

Does anyone has an idea?

cheers

Homi

Software Status:

VCSc: 8.6

TMS: 14.6.2

TMSPE: 1.4

6 Replies 6

Hi,

Try to remove the Device Provisioning Key on your VCSc. Have a copy of the option key before deleting it.

Maintenance > Option keys

This will break the data (configurations, phonebook)  from TMS that is being transferred to VCS as a Provisioning Server.

Regards,

Acevirgil

Hi Acevirgil

I tried that one but w/o success.

It doesn't deletes the data. In the meantime the numbers of duplicated entries keeps increasing.

Regards

Homi

Did you try to disconnect the Phone book service on the VCSc?

System > TMS Provisioning Extension services

Then Save and Perform full synchronization.

regards,

Acevirgil

Oh, yes.

I even removed the phone book over "Access Control" and performed a full-synch but always w/o success.

Did you ever get an answer to this?  I just ran into this same issue today and came across this in my quest for an answer.

Thanks,

Liam McDonough

If you go to Systems > Provisioning > Devices, you should able to delete provisioned devices.

Also, if you go to the Provisioning Directory phone book source, under Advanced Settings, if Import Provisioned Devices is checked, it will import all provisioned devices for a user.  In the case if you use FindMe, this should be unchecked, since you'd want the users to dial one's FindMe alias instead of their device address.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: