Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

CUPS 10.5 INSTALLATION ERROR

When i try to install cups 10.5.2 (10.5.2.20000-1 unrestricted ) in the final part i get a error message that saids is a critical error:

"The Installation has encountered a unrecoverable internal error. For further assistance report the following information to your support provider.

"/usr/local/cm/script/cm-db1-install
install

PostInstall 10.0.1.1000-26 10.0.1.1000-26

/usr/local/cm

/usr/local/cm/

/common/log/install/capture.txt" failed (1)

The system will halt now.

Continuing will allow you......diagnostic information before halting."

I dont know what is my problem if its a bug or something....

Can you please help me???

2 Replies 2

Terry Cheema
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

Hi Bruno - Just to confirm - do you know you are trying to install un-restricted version? Whats your hardware - has it got sufficient resources to full support the IM&P.

Secondly have you added the presence node in CUCM - IM&P are same as CUCM Sub servers and needs to be added on CUCM pub before installation? If yes, try deleting and re-adding and then try install if it makes a difference.

You can also scroll through installation logs for any error etc.

Also read through the Pr-requisites here:

Ref: http://www.cisco.com/c/en/us/td/docs/voice_ip_comm/cucm/install/10_0_1/CUCM_BK_I95AD2FE_00_installing-cucm-100/CUCM_BK_I95AD2FE_00_installing-cucm-100_chapter_011.html#CUP0_TK_P8901E0C_00

-Terry

Please rate all helpful posts

Jaime Valencia
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

If you're supposedly installing 10.5(2) why is the error you're posting saying 10.0(1)????

HTH

java

if this helps, please rate
Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: