Views
Helpful
Replies

excluding e-mail address from filter rule

DianaMesta
Level 1
Level 1

Good morning community

I have a domain in my " Incomming content filter "  on Iron port, How I can exclude an email address of that rule ? Can anyone Help me please ?.

thank you in advance 

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Hrvoje (Harry) Dogan
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hi Diana,

How is the domain configured? If its inside the content filter itself (e.g. "Envelope Recipient" contains "domain.com"), you can add another condition saying "Envelope Recipient" does not equal "user@domain.com. Once you submit the new condition, a drop down menu "Apply rule" will show up in the right hand corner of the rules table. Open it, and select "Only if all conditions match" option. Submit your content filter, commit, and voila! :)

Hope that helps.

View solution in original post

2 Replies 2

Hrvoje (Harry) Dogan
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hi Diana,

How is the domain configured? If its inside the content filter itself (e.g. "Envelope Recipient" contains "domain.com"), you can add another condition saying "Envelope Recipient" does not equal "user@domain.com. Once you submit the new condition, a drop down menu "Apply rule" will show up in the right hand corner of the rules table. Open it, and select "Only if all conditions match" option. Submit your content filter, commit, and voila! :)

Hope that helps.

DianaMesta
Level 1
Level 1

thank you very much Hrvoje, I tried it and it worked, have a nice day