Views
Helpful
Replies

L-ASA-SSL-50= replacement sku

lilianmutsa1
Level 1
Level 1

Hi,

Im trying to order the SSL Premium User License but I have noted that its End of Life. I have noted that its being replaced by the Anyconnect Plus/Apex License. Im getting confused with the new skus. What is the replacement sku of L-ASA-SSL-50=?

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

You're welcome.

Please mark your question as answered if it has been.

View solution in original post

5 Replies 5

Marvin Rhoads
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Apex licenses are most applicable to environments previously served by the Cisco AnyConnect Premium, Shared, Flex and Advanced Endpoint Assessment solutions.

Term License: L-AC-APX-xYR-G

Term Subscription: AC-APX-xYR-zzzz-S

(x = 5, 3, 1) year term

(zzzz = 25, 50, 100, 250, 500, 1K, 1500, 2500, 3500, 5K, 10K, 25K, 50K, 100K, 250K) unique users

You end up needing two part numbers for your order. The term license is a zero cost line item. Cisco's ordering system requires that be associated with the term subscription part number for it to be a valid order. the second line item has the associated cost.

Thanks Marvin, both Apex and Plus Licenses seem to be way more cheaper than the L-ASA-SSL-50= that previously costed $3995. For Apex 50 user license we are looking at $550. Could there be a reason why the replacement comes so cheap?

You're welcome.

The old ones were permanent - pay once and done.

The new ones are term-based. So a recurring payment is required to keep the license active.

The price you mentioned is the list price for 1 year only.

Oooh i get it, thanks a lot!!!!!!

You're welcome.

Please mark your question as answered if it has been.