Views
Helpful
Replies

RV110W -VPN Status window - strange time information

filopeter
Level 1
Level 1

Hello,

could someone decode the meaning of start time and end time for offline users? Please have a look at the screenshot of VPN status window.

Regards,

Peter

4 Replies 4

Eric Moyers
Level 7
Level 7

My name Eric Moyers. I am an Engineer in the Small Business Support Center.

I am sorry to hear that you are experiencing this issue.

Does it always appear like this or was this a one time occurrence?

Has this happened ever since you had the device?

If you recently upgraded the firmware did you do a factory reset?

If you delete the tunnels and reestablish them does it come back?

What is the current firmware that you are on?

Eric Moyers
.:|:.:|:. CISCO | Cisco Presales Technical Support | Wireless Subject Matter Expert

Please rate helpful Posts and Let others know when your Question has been answered.

Hi Eric,

here are the answers

Does it always appear like this or was this a one time occurrence?

always

Has this happened ever since you had the device?

yes

If you recently upgraded the firmware did you do a factory reset?

I did not make any upgrade

If you delete the tunnels and reestablish them does it come back?

yes

What is the current firmware that you are on?

the latest  - 1.2.1.4

P.

It sounds like something is corrupted in the firmware somehow. I have looked at one of ours here on that firmware and do not see anything like your experiencing. 

I would suggest doing a factory reset and manually reconfiguring the router. If that does not improve the screen information being displayed.

If this does not improve your issue, please call our support center and open a case so that one of our engineers can work directly with you.
http://www.cisco.com/c/en/us/support/web/tsd-cisco-small-business-support-center-contacts.html

Eric Moyers
.:|:.:|:. CISCO | Cisco Presales Technical Support | Wireless Subject Matter Expert

Please rate helpful Posts and Let others know when your Question has been answered.

Hi Eric, 

neither factory reset nor firmware replacement helped me to solve this issue. Anyway I can live with this issue, although I did not have the time information of offline users...will contact the support center when necessary.

Thank you for your help,

P.