Views
Helpful
Replies

Cisco Unity Connection User Mailbox Size Report

magnum629
Level 4
Level 4

Using CUC 9.1

I am trying to create a report that lists all the users and their voicemail mailbox size. I have already looked in CUC Serviceability and this is not an option in the reports. I know CUDD is available for this, but that is not an option I have.

I found some SQL commands online that can be run from the CLI, but those did not work either. I tried to run both of the commands that are listed in the 'List All User Mailbox Sizes with Send and Receive Limits' section of the webpage listed below.

http://www.cisco.com/c/en/us/support/docs/unified-communications/unity-connection/118299-technote-cuc-00.html

Can anyone guide me in a direction so I can get this information?

Thank you

4 Replies 4

Nadeem Ahmed
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Try this

List All User Mailbox Sizes with Send and Receive Limits

run cuc dbquery unitydirdb select alias as UserID,bytesize,send,receive,
warning from vw_user,unitymbxdb1:vw_mailbox where vw_user.objectid in (select
userobjectid from vw_usermailboxmap where
vw_usermailboxmap.mailboxid=unitymbxdb1:vw_mailbox.mailboxobjectid) order by
bytesize desc
Br, Nadeem Please rate all useful post.

I ran (I removed the space breaks between the lines):

run cuc dbquery unitydirdb select alias as UserID,bytesize,send,receive, warning from vw_user,unitymbxdb1:vw_mailbox where vw_user.objectid in (select userobjectid from vw_usermailboxmap where vw_usermailboxmap.mailboxid=unitymbxdb1:vw_mailbox.mailboxobjectid) order by bytesize desc

Output Received:

ACE_File_Lock::ACE_File_Lock: Permission denied /dev/shm/CCM_GENstatusLock_0

General exception error has occurred in the optimizer.
Command failed

The command is correct it works fine in my lab. just check syntax, line and space.

or suggest copy in a notepad and make sure there is  no space or syntax left behind.

Br,
nadeem

Br, Nadeem Please rate all useful post.

When I tried to run the statement you have, it came back with that error message and no results. When I ran the following SQL statement, I did not receive the error and it gave me the list of users.  I am not sure why the other command would not work, but at least I found a command that will. 

Thank you again!

run cuc dbquery unitymbxdb1 select description, bytesize,send,receive, warning from vw_mailbox where description is not null

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: