cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Internet connection breaks, when connected to Access point after installing RV325

dzcatic989
Level 1
Level 1

I am having trouble with my access points, once I've installed Cisco router RV325. Internet connections on access points are very slow and they break. It is hard to get access to internet, and if connected it takes a lot of time to open web page in browser on cell phone.

I used to have linksys router before and everything worked great, but now it works good only on PC that are connected via Ethernet cable.

Main router (192.168.10.10) is configured as DHCP server (range 192.168.10.100 -> 192.168.10.150), while DHCP is disabled on all access point (AP1 192.168.10.4; AP2 192.168.10.14; AP3 192.168.10.8). Access points are TP LINK (TL-WR841N / TL-WR841ND, TL-WR340G).

On router I have turned on Firewall is configured:

• Firewall: Enable
  • SPI(Stateful Packet Inspection): Enable
  • DoS (Denial of Service): Enable
  • Block WAN Request: Enable
  • Remote Management: Enable Port:
  • Multicast Pass Through: Enable
  • HTTPS: Enable
  • SSL VPN: Enable
  • SIP ALG: Enable
  • UPnP: Enable

Features below are disabled in Firewall: - Java
- Cookies
- ActiveX
- Access to HTTP Proxy Servers

Cisco Router is connected to Switch TP LINK (TL-SL3452) where DHCP is disabled as well. Only on Cisco router DHCP is enabled.

As I have mentioned, everything worked before I just replaced main router with the Cisco RV325 model.

I was wondering if Firewall can block this, or does anyone have an idea what could be the problem?

0 Replies 0
Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community:

Review Cisco Networking products for a $25 gift card