Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Error opening tftp://.......................(timed out) UC500 loopback network

Trying to back up current configuration; prior to resetting the device and configuring for new setup.

The old IT guy for the company left on bad terms, and I was thrown into the mix.

I will be honest as I have no background in this type of system and any and all help is greatly appreicated!

If anyone could help walk me through the setup/configuration too, once I get the old configuration backed up, would be great!

7 Replies 7

Hi Richard, 

are you able to reach 10.1.10.2 as reported from CNA tool?

Let me know 

Regards

Carlo

Please rate all helpful posts "The more you help the more you learn"

The problem is the compny downsized and moved into a new office.

We have a SBS 2011 server, that handles and controls our network on a 192.168.0.x configuration.

At the prior office we had multiple static, and the phone system ran on its own network setup/configuration. And now we are trying to condense down, and have everything just run and configure through the server.

So I believe that is were a lot of the issue is stemming from.

Yes that should be the main issue.

Please verify that all connectivity is ensured between CME and backup server and let us know

Thanks

Regards

Carlo

The UC 560 is conneced to a router, in which the server is attached to.

Running from port on router to PC/EXP (2) on the UC560.

I can launch the "Cisco Configuration Assistant" and connect/configure the UC560 from the server.

Great.. so,

which is the IP address of UC 500?

Cheers

Carlo

Router IP: 192.168.0.1

Server IP: 192.168.0.2

UC560 IP: 192.168.0.8

Can you please provide a screenshot of UC560 properties on CNA and , if you can , a show runn of UC560?

Thanks

Carlo

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: