cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Voicemail database corrupted! HELP PLEASE!

cgallego1
Level 1
Level 1
10 Replies 10

Nadeem Ahmed
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Please follow the factory re-install and instruction given in this link, also is it fresh one do you have any backup ?

http://www.acumenitsupport.com/phone-systems/uc500-uc520-uc540-uc560-voicemail-cue-non-functional-and-inaccessible-service-module-is-trying-to-recover-from-resetshutdown-error-failed

Br, Nadeem Please rate all useful post.

It's giving me two options. Is a factory re-install necessary? 

If your using as a fresh install then you can perform the factory re-install.

Br,

Nadeem

Thank you for the quick replies. I am extremely inexperienced with CCA/Cisco. Are these commands through the link supposed to be entered into CUE Exec commands window? 

those needs to be run from CLI you need to console to CUE

login to CME/GW

service-module <ism0/0> session

Br,

nadeem

Actually after it seemed like everything was up and running, the same problem is now re-occurring. I went through the #2 step in the image above and it was working after this. Now when users hit the mailbox button, it is still doing the same thing. I will follow up.  

In the end, the problem was with our 48 port switch not properly connecting to our UC. Once updating the software package on the UC as well as the firmware on our 48 port Cisco switch occurred, everything came back up and running. Only small configurations had to be made after this such as auto attendant options... 

Thanks for all previous help.

yes

I've tried every step on this link and successfully did a factory reset. Still same problem. I don't know what the issue is. Everything seems to be up and running but its not. Please see below if you have a chance. Thanks for all the help so far...

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: