Views
Helpful
Replies

Interoperablity TMS and AVAYA scopia endpoint

n.chouinard
Level 1
Level 1

Hi,

I have the TMS management console to version 13.2. It is not the latest version, but I wonder if the AVAYA SCOPIA XT-4300 products are compatible for integration into the TMS. Is it like the POLYCOM HDX product?

Is there a document on which products are supported?

Thank you very much!

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Patrick Sparkman
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

For TMS 13.2, you can take a look at the Integrated Systems Documentation, specifically the Product Support and Feature Support documents to see what Cisco and 3rd Party products are supported.

Note, for newer TMS releases, you'll need to look at the admin guides as well as the TelePresence Interoperability Database as there are no detailed compatibility documents available, similar to the ones noted above, for version beyond TMS 13.2.

View solution in original post

2 Replies 2

dpetrovi
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hi,

Let me move this post to Telepresence community. This community is for Cisco WebEx Meetings Server and Cisco Unified MeetingPlace products and is not observed by TP experts. 

I hope this will get you the answers you need faster.

Kind regards,

-Dejan

Patrick Sparkman
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

For TMS 13.2, you can take a look at the Integrated Systems Documentation, specifically the Product Support and Feature Support documents to see what Cisco and 3rd Party products are supported.

Note, for newer TMS releases, you'll need to look at the admin guides as well as the TelePresence Interoperability Database as there are no detailed compatibility documents available, similar to the ones noted above, for version beyond TMS 13.2.