cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

FireSIGHT Management Center 6.0.0.0 Upgrade

ztanko1404
Level 1
Level 1

After upgrading our FireSIGHT Management Center to 6.0.0.0, we ran into a couple of issues. One of the issues was the corruption of the  active Intrusion Policy. With TAC's help, we were able to fix the issue. To fix some other issues that we had after the upgrade, we were given instructions to run some database rebuilt scripts. After successfully rebuilding the databases, we could no longer log into the FireSight Management Center via the UI. We can log in with SSH. The sensors are still working as we get event and email alerts. Each time we attempt to log in to the FireSIGHT Management Center through the UI we see an error message "System processes are starting, please wait". TAC is aware of the issue.

4 Replies 4

Dennis Perto
Level 5
Level 5

I had the same problem. I made a clean install of version 6.0 to fix this.

what kit are you running your fmc on? Hardware or virtual?

My problem was on a FS2000. 
So I went to the datacenter and reinstalled it. :) 

Jetsy Mathew
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hello Tanko,

I have faced the similar issue with one of the device I dealt with the customer. Does the device is on  latest version such as 6.0.1 or the device is still in 6.0.0.1 ? Have you performed a cold reboot on the device ?

What is the existing model of the device ? Is it a virtual or hardware device ?

There is known bug with the version 6.0.0. .

https://bst.cloudapps.cisco.com/bugsearch/bug/CSCuw91989/?reffering_site=dumpcr

But my best suggestion would be to consult with TAC team and confirming the same by providing the troubleshoot files.

Regards

Jetsy

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community:

Review Cisco Networking products for a $25 gift card