Views
Helpful
Replies

install a new license for cucm 9.1.2

youness10
Level 1
Level 1

Hi all

my cucm is  operating with an insufficient number of licenses,'m trying to install a new license for my cucm .nothing's changed after install .

what is the probleme ?? the licence was not the correct for my cucm ?

please help me to correct this issue

I joint a snapshot  to view the probleme

Thanks for all

2 Accepted Solutions

Accepted Solutions

Hi Youness,

this mean the 50 UCL Enhanced  licenses were uploaded successfully on Jan. 14,2016 at 16:38 hours.

Before uploading these UCL licenses , the count would have been 380 for UCL Enhanced while BASIC would have been 30 and Essential : 304

You need to have 233 more Essential licenses to be "IN COMPLIANCE"

regds,

aman 

View solution in original post

Hi Youness,

you have got 329 UCL  enhanced users   which are using these licenses  while the balance enhanced  licenses 101 are being loaned/distributed  to Essential and Basic users since they do have any license installed  in CUCM.

Now, Essential and Basic users are 334 while licenses left are 101 . So, you need to have 233 essential licenses.

regds,

aman

View solution in original post

12 Replies 12

Aman Soi
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

Hi,

I suppose u are trying to install Essential [304] and Basic [30] licenses.

Are u getting any error message while uploading the licenses?

regds,

aman

I was Install enhanced licenses (50) but he dan't fixed the problème ?

the license file which u are trying to upload has what extension .zip or .bin

It should be .bin

regds,

aman

hi Aman

.i install  enhanced licence (50) but nothing's changed after install.  so I need another licence maybe essential licence ??? 

Thanks Aman

regds

younes

Hi Younes,

The screenshot shows that u have purchased 50 no. of UCL enhanced licenses.

can u login ELM and click on Dashboard and click Last License Update . Now, check for Last Fulfillment date to see the status of what all Licenses are uploaded successfully.

regds,

aman

hi Aman 

yes I can see all licenses so I joint screenshot to see with me

regds

youness

Hi Youness,

this mean the 50 UCL Enhanced  licenses were uploaded successfully on Jan. 14,2016 at 16:38 hours.

Before uploading these UCL licenses , the count would have been 380 for UCL Enhanced while BASIC would have been 30 and Essential : 304

You need to have 233 more Essential licenses to be "IN COMPLIANCE"

regds,

aman 

hi Aman 

so I need to have 233 more Essential licenses to be "IN COMPLIANCE" not a Enhanced .i think the company i work for he was get mismatch  licence should get Essential not Enhanced 

thanks for your assistance

Hi Youness,

you have got 329 UCL  enhanced users   which are using these licenses  while the balance enhanced  licenses 101 are being loaned/distributed  to Essential and Basic users since they do have any license installed  in CUCM.

Now, Essential and Basic users are 334 while licenses left are 101 . So, you need to have 233 essential licenses.

regds,

aman

hi Aman

ok thank you very much.thank you for your collaboration

regds,

youness

Manish Gogna
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Where did you get the license file from? You can contact licensing@cisco.com to verify or request the required licenses.

Manish

hi Manish

I get yhe licence from www.cisco.com/go/license .i install  enhanced licence (50) but nothing's changed after install.  so I need another licence maybe essential licence ??? 

I joint my liecnce 

Thanks Manish