Views
Helpful
Replies

Combined SL reporting

jmercado08
Level 1
Level 1

hello cuic folks,

Just want to clarify on the current definition/formula in the report and difference for ServiceLevelAband and Abnd calls > 5 secs ( attached is a data extracted from CUIC for reference)

From our understanding:

ServiceLevelAband = calls that are short calls in which in the CUIC report definition on Service level. It accounts for SL Aban Ignored and SL Aban Positive and not on  SL Aban Negative

Abnd Calls > 5 secs = are all calls abandoned affecting the Abandoned rate already since these calls already exceeded the short calls threshold.

But in the report we pulled up from cuic, it seems ServiceLevelAband is incorporated to Abnd Calls > 5 secs which is evident on the interval report.

We see that ServiceLevelAband = 22; IncompleteCalls = 22; Abnd Calls >5 secs = 29

how do I know what calls are doing to aban > 5 and calls that go to the service level abandon? Or am I right that Aban Calls > 5 also include the Service Level Abandon calls.

Thanks to your help all.

2 Replies 2

Gergely Szabo
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

Hi, 

what is the UCCE version?

It's explained here (version 10.0).

Also, take a look at this: https://supportforums.cisco.com/discussion/11742156/help-abandinterval1

HTH

G.

UCCE 9.1.1, Gergely

Ok so I went to our SL threshold list and it says at least for our America Peripheral, it says the SL threshold is 30. So that means, 22 of the calls are abandoned after 30 secs. Then, there are total 29 calls abandoned > 5 secs because, possibly, there are 7 calls abandoned after 5 secs or any time but less than 30, plus the 22 calls abandoned after threshold of 30. I think that is correct assumption now.

As for the bucket interval list, I went to Licensing team and it says, 5,15,35,45,60,120,180,240,300. so it's correct that the first bucket interval is set to 5.