Views
Helpful
Replies

File authentication failed CUCM 8.6 Device pack installation

dumindu_gamage
Level 1
Level 1

Hi All,

I am in the process of installing cmterm-devicepack8.6.2.26169-1.cop.sgn on our CISCO Business Edition 3000 8.6.4.10000-15 in order to add support to 7821 phones. But during the installation I get the following error. I have already installed ciscocm.version3-keys.cop.sgn to add support to the new keys. Any help is greatly appreciated. (I had to rename cmterm-devicepack8.6.2.26169-1.cop.sgn to cmterm-devicepack8.6.2.26169.cop.sgn in order to make the file visible to the phone gateway. I don't think the file name is part of the MD5 checksum or am I wrong?)

upgrade_get_file.sh|File:/usr/local/bin/base_scripts/upgrade_get_file.sh:764, Function: process_download_file(), File authentication failed (rc=14)|<LVL::Error>

Many thanks

Dumindu

3 Replies 3

dumindu_gamage
Level 1
Level 1

I already installed cmterm-78xx.10-3-1-12.k3.cop.sgn but 7821 is not appearing on the list of supported phone models.

Have you performed the cluster reboot?

HTH

java

if this helps, please rate

Unfortunately the device pack will not install on the voice controller. There is only one controller and I already restarted it and tried to install the device pack again with out any luck. Please see the log file attached.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: