cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Unity voice mail app is not working with outlook after migrating exchange server to cloud version

anduenas
Level 1
Level 1

Hi team,

I already opened a case but I did not receive a suitable answer so I am opening a new one.

The point is that the unity was working properly until they migrate to a exchange online version. I guess this is what you missed in your previous answer. The voice mail application is not working since they migrate from an on-premise exchange server to an exchange online cloud based one.

Is there any issue when exchange is a cloud based solution? Did you experienced any similar scenarios?

Thanks,

Ander

1 Reply 1

Chris Deren
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Are you talking about Unity Connection or legacy Unity?

If Unity connection, what version?

Office365 is supported for unified messaging integration, but you need to create different unified messaging integration on Unity Connection side and assign to the users:

http://www.cisco.com/c/en/us/td/docs/voice_ip_comm/connection/10x/unified_messaging/guide/10xcucumgx/10xcucumg025.html

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: