Views
Helpful
Replies

call wrap up window

Robert Jones
Level 1
Level 1

Hello,

Is there anyway way to change the font size in the call wrap up windows? I'm using CUCCX 10.5 with CAD

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Deepak Rawat
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Not possible, you can change the Toolbar display from Normal to Large as shown in the attached screenshot (CAD.png). Apart from that, the font of Real Time Displays can be changed and that's it.

Unfortunately nothing for the Wrap Up/Not Ready.

Please note the above information is strictly from CAD perspective

However, using the settings that Microsoft Windows provide for Font Size, this can be achieved as shown in the attached screenshot (CAD-Windows.png). Not sure how feasible that will be as it will take effect just not for CAD but for other things as well on the PC but still worth trying if you really want to do this.

The above what I mentioned is also documented in the below guide under Accessibility Section:

http://www.cisco.com/c/dam/en/us/td/docs/voice_ip_comm/cust_contact/contact_center/crs/express_10_5/user/guide/cadx105-agent-desktop-user-guide.pdf

Regards

Deepak

View solution in original post

3 Replies 3

Deepak Rawat
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Not possible, you can change the Toolbar display from Normal to Large as shown in the attached screenshot (CAD.png). Apart from that, the font of Real Time Displays can be changed and that's it.

Unfortunately nothing for the Wrap Up/Not Ready.

Please note the above information is strictly from CAD perspective

However, using the settings that Microsoft Windows provide for Font Size, this can be achieved as shown in the attached screenshot (CAD-Windows.png). Not sure how feasible that will be as it will take effect just not for CAD but for other things as well on the PC but still worth trying if you really want to do this.

The above what I mentioned is also documented in the below guide under Accessibility Section:

http://www.cisco.com/c/dam/en/us/td/docs/voice_ip_comm/cust_contact/contact_center/crs/express_10_5/user/guide/cadx105-agent-desktop-user-guide.pdf

Regards

Deepak

Thanks

My Pleasure :)

Regards

Deepak