Views
Helpful
Replies

SX20 with CUCM

echiyahya
Level 1
Level 1

Hi, 

I want to know how can i configure an SX20 with multisite license with CUCM to create video conference between 3 endpoint (2*SX10 and one SX20)

without using (TS and conductor) 

THANKS.

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Patrick Sparkman
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

On the device settings page for the SX20 in CUCM, under Multipoint Mode choose "Use Endpoint", this will allow the endpoint to use it's built-in MultiSite feature.  Refer to the following guides for reference depending on if the endpoint is running TC or CE software:

TelePresence Endpoints Deployment Guide for CUCM 11.0.1 (CE8.0)

TelePresence Administering TC Endpoints on CUCM 10.5.1 (TC7.2)

View solution in original post

3 Replies 3

Patrick Sparkman
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

On the device settings page for the SX20 in CUCM, under Multipoint Mode choose "Use Endpoint", this will allow the endpoint to use it's built-in MultiSite feature.  Refer to the following guides for reference depending on if the endpoint is running TC or CE software:

TelePresence Endpoints Deployment Guide for CUCM 11.0.1 (CE8.0)

TelePresence Administering TC Endpoints on CUCM 10.5.1 (TC7.2)

I have SX20 with Software TC 7.3.4 and CUCM version 11.0.1

The configuration setting within CUCM would still be the same, no matter the endpoint or CUCM software version.  The guides I linked in my earlier post are the most recent for both endpoint and CUCM versions.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: