Views
Helpful
Replies

802.1ad support

Zinedine
Level 1
Level 1

Dear All,

Plz i need a support regarding the Qot1q-in-dot1q interoperability with 802.1ad, for that i attached a real lab test topology.

topology description :

- QinQ-Customer connect to the Core network via Wireless solution (CPE in customer Site and the BS in provider network)
    - need to carry the QinQ-customer C-vlans transparently from the Provider network ( Use of QinQ solution)
    - The wireless solution support only 802.1ad for the double tag ( S-Van tag ethertype 0x88A8)
    - Other Dot1q-customer share the same BS with the QinQ-customer, and we need to carry all the traffic on the same Trunk between the BS and the Cisco Switch.
     the test was performed with CiSCO 7600 (without ES+ card)

Question : How can we enhance the attached configuration to carry the traffic of the Qot1q-customer and QinQ-cutomer on the same Trunk.

i already tried the below solution (reference), but unfortenately there is no reachability.

http://www.cisco.com/c/en/us/td/docs/routers/7600/ios/15S/configuration/guide/7600_15_0s_book/802_1ad.pdf

Counting on your support and help .

0 Replies 0
Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: