Views
Helpful
Replies

Unity + CUCM Sync?

drbabbers
Level 3
Level 3

All,

I have a CUCM 10.5 cluster with intergration to CUC 10.5. I am having issues with newly created Directory Numbers not showing up when I run a sync in Unity. However any User Device Profile/End User setup is showing fine. What is missing on the DNs that would cause them to be be picked up when I run a sync?

Thanks

D

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Hi D,

Since Unity Connection syncs users , you HAVE to associate a an IP Phone to an end user in the end user configuration page and then scroll down and fill primary extension field.

Once done, go to unity connection and try to sync and you'll see that you will be able to import those users 

HTH

Regards

Carlo

Please rate all helpful posts "The more you help the more you learn"

View solution in original post

6 Replies 6

Hi,

Have you associated the ip phone to the end user and selected primary extension field in the same end user configuration page?

HTH

Regards

Carlo

Hi Carlo,

In this example, these are just Directory Numbers assigned to Phones. There is no UDP or End User account in place.

Thanks

D

Hi D,

Infact I suggested you to check into End User configuration page not user profile.

Please let me know 

Regards

Carlo

Hi Carlo,

Possible misunderstanding here. There is no End User account in place for any of the Directory Numbers in question. They are just standalone Directory Numbers assigned to physical phones.

Thanks

D

Hi D,

Since Unity Connection syncs users , you HAVE to associate a an IP Phone to an end user in the end user configuration page and then scroll down and fill primary extension field.

Once done, go to unity connection and try to sync and you'll see that you will be able to import those users 

HTH

Regards

Carlo

Thank you for this. This has solved my problem.

FYI I used BAT to import the 259 End User accounts and set the Primary Extension accordingly. They then showed up in Unity! :)

Thanks

D