cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

UCCX Tomcat session-timeout values can not be updated (CSCun28885)

Claus Pedersen
Level 1
Level 1

I found that this UCCX version 9.02 error also applies to UCCX version 11.0.1.10000-75.

admin:show version active
Active Master Version: 11.0.1.10000-75
Active Version Installed Software Options:
uccx-language-pack_19-11.0.1.10000-1.cop
admin:set weba
admin:set webapp se
admin:set webapp session ti
admin:set webapp session timeout 540

Continuing with this operation will set the session-timeout for web sessions to 540 minutes after the 'Cisco Tomcat' service has been restarted or after the server has been rebooted.
Continue (y/n)?y
Internal error: Tomcat session-timeout values were not updated.

See attached image from CLI session

3 Replies 3

Deepak Rawat
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

You are correct that this command still does not work for UCCX even in the latest version i.e., 11.x and therefore the defect is still in an Open state.

Regards

Deepak

Hi Deepak.

As my PICA does not function currently and the CSCun28885 does not reflect that other versions are influenced by this. I thought I'd bring it to attention here.

Thank you for confirming. Do you know if there is a solution on route for this. It's pesky, beeing logged out every 15 minutes of inactivity.

With kindest regards

Claus Pedersen

Roadmap questions cannot be answered here unfortunately. Please contact your Cisco SE or TAC for more information on this.

Regards

Deepak

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: