Views
Helpful
Replies

UCCX - Wrap-up Reason with agent fillable notes field

Casey Lewis
Level 1
Level 1

UCCX 11 - Finesse Desktop

Curious if it's possible to have a 'notes' field with the wrap-up reason codes in Finesse Desktop that writes to the UCCX DB so a wrap-up reasons report from CUIC can be run showing wrap-up reasons and the 'notes' field for that particular call.

7 Replies 7

Chris Deren
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Not possible, reason codes show up as defined in Finesse admin and there is currently no way to make them editable, nor would I expect that to ever change.

Thanks for the quick reply.

If I can't do it with the Wrap-up Reason, is there another way to do it?

Can I write data to the UCCX DB?

Would I need to do some type of integration (gadget in Finesse) with a 3rd-party DB to write the call data (calling number, called number, campaign ID, etc.) since it sounds like I can't write any data to the UCCX DB (so I can build a custom report to pull the info).

What I'm trying to do is track the marketing info, during/after a call, an agent enters a value (typically less 15-digit string (e.g. 1$19990)) into the database (3rd-party contact center product we're moving away from had this feature and we're trying to duplicate in UCCX).

Thanks!

As informed by Chris, there is nothing out of the box to do this with Finesse. However, I am pretty confident that 2Ring had developed a Gadget for this wherein agents are presented with a form/questionnaire after the call is ended to fill in all the required details that then can then be retrieved in the form of a report. Check with them:

https://www.2ring.com/GADGETS

You can also ask them for a free demo before actually deciding to go ahead with the purchase.

Regards

Deepak

Entering something after a call would imply a wrap up code not reason code which comes when changing state to not ready or logging out.

What is the difference between a wrap-up reason and a wrap up code?

In Finesse Admin (CFAdmin), I see 3 types,  Manage Reason Codes (Not Ready and Sign Out) and Manage Wrap-up Reason.

Is it possible to have Finesse display a web page as a gadget? I think I have a workaround (custom app) that the agent can input the needed info and I'm trying to integrate into Finesse but I'm getting the following error when I add the URL as a gadget in the Team Resources (Desktop Layout):

There were issues rendering this gadget.
org.apache.shindig.common.xml.XmlException: The element type "meta" must be terminated by the matching end-tag "". At: (32,4)

http://www.google.com/

I changed the URL to www.google.com for this post, but it's actually pointing to a working app.

No difference between Wrap Up Reason or Wrap Up code. In CAD world, it used to be called as Wrap Up code and now in Finesse it is known as Wrap Up Reason. Functionality is the same, yes you can display Web Page within Finesse Desktop. Take a look at Embedded WebApp Sample Gadget 10.5.1 from below location:

https://developer.cisco.com/site/finesse/downloads/sample-gadgets/

Regards

Deepak

Colin Robinson
Level 1
Level 1

Hi Casey,

Did you manage to achieve this task.  I am wanting our agents to add a booking code to a call but not sure how to create an input field (which saves the data to the call).

Thanks,

Colin

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: