Views
Helpful
Replies

Agent Total Calls - cuic report

jmercado08
Level 1
Level 1

Dear Cisco Folks,

I need your advice please on generating a report in cuic 9.1.1 that will capture all calls made or received by an agent.

We have a CDR reporting  system where we normally run this report but we have a requirement to few columns in the report which is not possible anymore. The system reports on all types of report based on an agent inventory id or extension. It reports on INCOMING, INTERNAL, LONG DISTANCE and UNKNOWN calls. I am trying to get this type of report in cuic but I can't seem to find stock report that will do this. We have a customized ACD and non ACD report that is supposed to catch all calls but the figure is not matching either with the cdr system. One agent for example has 89 calls in cdr which is combination of 32 -incoming, 6 - internal, 16 - long distance, and 35 - uknown. Now going to my ACD and non ACD report, the figure is not even close to 89.

Can you please let me know if this is possible to get in the cuic? If these calls have to be grouped into Inbound and Outbound only, that's ok. I just needed the actual number of calls made and received by the agent.

Kindly enlighten me on this one and thanks very much to anyone who will look into this or will share their thoughts or experience.

Sincerely,

Jhun

5 Replies 5

Aaron Harrison
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

Hi

Have you tried the 'agent call summary' report?

Aaron

Aaron Please remember to rate helpful posts to identify useful responses, and mark 'Answered' if appropriate!

Hi Aaron,

We dont have that type of report under stock. I have been looking for one long time but to no avail in our system.

Are you CCE or CCX?

Aaron

Aaron Please remember to rate helpful posts to identify useful responses, and mark 'Answered' if appropriate!

Hi Aaron,

We are on CCE.

hello jmercado,

Yes it is possible to get the exact figures in CUIC, We will however need access to the server on your end for the configuration.

You can email me on yaseen.khan@expertflow.com or you can call me on 00923339202267. 

Regards,

Yaseen Khan Mohmand - Assistant Manager Marketing

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: