cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Problem with Get Reporting Statistic icon in UCCX for Logged Out agents

Alan Brown
Level 4
Level 4

Attempting to use Get Reporting Statistic for simple script to send callers to voicemail for situation where no agents are logged in without success. Have followed examples from web and read through similar Cisco discussion threads but unable to get it working. Does anyone know if there are settings in CUIC to allow scripts access to real time reporting for agent status? I've attached an image of the script for review if anyone has suggestions.

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Problem is that the name of your CSQ is actually Test_ CSQ in UCCX Administration as I can see in Real Time stats whereas in the script you have defined it as TEST_CSQ inside the TEST_CSQ variable. Either change the name in script to match what you have defined on UCCX else change it on UCCX to match what you have defined in the script. While working with CCX always remember that it is case sensitive wherein Test_CSQ and TEST_CSQ are two different things.

Regards

Deepak

View solution in original post

7 Replies 7

Deepak Rawat
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Can you paste the screenshot of your Get Reporting Statistic step as well. Right click >> Properties

Also what is the value coming for AgentsloggedIn variable when you do a reactive debug on the script. For calls to go VM it should come 0 that means no agents should be logged in Test_CSQ queue. You can go to CCX Adminstration and open Real Time Reporting from there to make sure there are no agents logged in to the Test_CSQ. You can also go to CUIC and run Live Data Reports to check the status in real time.

Regards

Deepak

The value coming from 'AgentsloggedIn' variable during reactive debug is -1, not sure how I'm getting the -1. I can see 0:0:0:0's for Logged In Agents while in Real Time Reporting Tool. When running reactive debug the "Get Reporting Statistic" is skipped over and call goes straight to the queue.

I've attached image of properties for AgentsloggedIn and the Real Time Reporting Tool.

Problem is that the name of your CSQ is actually Test_ CSQ in UCCX Administration as I can see in Real Time stats whereas in the script you have defined it as TEST_CSQ inside the TEST_CSQ variable. Either change the name in script to match what you have defined on UCCX else change it on UCCX to match what you have defined in the script. While working with CCX always remember that it is case sensitive wherein Test_CSQ and TEST_CSQ are two different things.

Regards

Deepak

What Deepak says is Right, Inorder to avoid the conflict you can also write the script as per attachment.

SIVANESAN R

Thank you Sivanesan, I will try that as well.

Well, that was it. Corrected the names and it worked like a champ! Cannot thank you enough Deepak!!

Glad that it worked Alan and thanks for updating the forum with Correct Answer.

Regards

Deepak

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: