Views
Helpful
Replies

Anyconnect perpetual license increase?

fords
Level 1
Level 1

Hello,

We just noticed the price for the AC-PLS-P-25-S 25 user Plus Perpetual license went from a list cost of $165 to $1,050.  Is this correct and can you explain why there is such a significant increase?  There is no announcement anywhere that we can find.  

Please advise,

Sandi

6 Replies 6

I don't know why there was an increase (was it really $165?), but with $525 for the 25 User 5Y PLUS subscription, I wouldn't think twice what to choose.

Marvin Rhoads
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

There was an across the board change in the AnyConnect pricing and licensing types just this week.

Cisco is now offering a new VPN Only AnyConnect license type which may be more attractive to some customers.

The Plus and Apex tiers are being positioned to address customers using the broader suite of AnyConnect functionality (NAM, NVM, etc.) and priced accordingly.  

I have looked for part numbers and pricing for the new VPN Only AnyConnect license type.  Has it been released yet?

Yes - they were orderable as of April 6 2016 in CCW (Cisco Commerce Workspace - partner ordering tool).

The ordering guide hasn't been updated just yet but there is an announcement in the partner community with more details on product positioning and part numbers etc..

https://communities.cisco.com/docs/DOC-66714 (Partner access required)

Thanks Marvin!!!!

peterleonard1
Level 1
Level 1

I now have this same problem, 

I too have not found any information on the pricing increase From CISCO to me in the distribution channel.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: