cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Calling Number display over SIP trunk to CUCM

jonmo2578
Level 1
Level 1

Hi guys, I was hoping someone would be able to advise on a Calling Number display output we are seeing on our office phones ..

We have a SIP trunk set up between our CUCM 7.1.5 office environment into a seperate studio phone system ( Phonebox 4 ).

The general function of incoming and outgoing calls between the two environments is working fine.

However when we call from the Phonebox system to an internal office phone on CUCM, the calling number is always appended by 90..

e.g1 Phonebox device ( extension 204831 ) calls CUCM phone ( 8506 ).. the Calling number shows up as 90204831.

e.g2 Phonebox device ( extension 4831 ) calls CUCM phone ( 8506 ).. the Calling number shows up as 904831.

I have run a CDR report over the SIP trunk ( see attachement ) and the Calling number is appearing as 90204831.

Does this mean that CUCM is receiving 90204831 from Phonebox as it enters the SIP trunk... Or has CUCM possibily malnipulated ( applied a translation ? ) this received number already ?..

I have also run the Digit Analyzser using the SIP trunk in questions and cannot see any translation rules applied.

1 Reply 1

Vivek Batra
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

Hi,

Can you simply fetch the SIP traces to actually see what is being received in INVITE from Phonebox device....

- Vivek

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: