Hi Cisco TAC Team | any update for the below thread , thanks

Ibrahim Jamil
Level 6
Level 6
3 Replies 3

Philip D'Ath
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

Cisco TAC would not normally follow CSC discussions.  If you want to Cisco TAC to look into something then you need a Cisco maintenance contract, such as SmartNet, and then to open a case with TAC directly.

The link you posted ended up on a page to do with multi-homing configurations, and no where do I see any problem or question being asked.

http://www.cisco.com/c/en/us/support/docs/ip/border-gateway-protocol-bgp/13762-40.html

Hi philip

as i told you before in my previous thread , the bgp multi homing syntax  in XR is totally different , they introduce RPL instead of route-map

thanks

That document is a general BGP document, and is correct for the majority of Cisco's platforms.  However perhaps it would be good if Cisco updated this document to let people know it does not apply to IOS-XR.

If you go to that page, on the right had side is a survey (was this document usefull) and a "Feedback" option.

Perhaps try leaving some feedback that this document does not work on IOS-XR, and it would be helpful if it noted this.

Review Cisco Networking products for a $25 gift card