Helpful
Replies

DCNM : Reports Stopped Updating / Collecting

harmoe1ce
Level 1
Level 1
Hello! 
I have got the below environment for DCNM 6.2(1):
- The server is Windows Server 2008 R2 Datacenter sp1.
- The database is Oracle Database 11 G Express Edition.
- Java SE 6u31.
We have some daily reports configured which have been running fine for awhile. However, recently, the Mainframe_Daily_Replication reports are no longer getting collected / reported.
1. Mainframe_Daily_Replication now always shows an update date of 4/11. Every report since 4/11 shows the same update date.
2. The Mainframe_Replication_Report “good and bad” shows that the report is now empty.
In the past, I would restart collections under Administration\Performance\Collections, or stop and start DCNM server on the Windows server to correct the issues. However, this is not working. Problem continues.
I took a look at the fmserver.log and found the following errors that seem to start in March and continue through to now. I cannot seem to place what the problem is. And I find it odd that while these errors are showing up, the problem didn't manifest until seemingly 04/11.... So I'm not sure if these are related to the issue or not. Any ideas?
2016.03.18 07:58:39 WARN [FM.web] com.cisco.dcbu.web.client.security.Authenticator redirect() Unable to move the temp file d:\applications\Cisco Systems\dcm\fm\reports\sedgwth\custom\Mainframe_Replication_Report\Mainframe_Replication_Report_2016-03-18_07-58-32.temp to d:\applications\Cisco Systems\dcm\fm\reports\sedgwth\custom\Mainframe_Replication_Report\Mainframe_Replication_Report_2016-03-18_07-58-32.html
2016.03.18 07:58:39 INFO [FM.web] com.cisco.dcbu.web.client.security.Authenticator isAuthenticated() User sedgwth logged in
2016.03.18 07:58:39 INFO [[localhost].[/]] action: UIIController processActionForward does not have a screenID so no authorization was done for /WEB-INF/screens/custom/CustomReport.jsp.
2016.03.18 07:58:39 INFO [FM.web] com.cisco.dcbu.web.client.security.Authenticator isAuthenticated() User sedgwth logged in
2016.03.18 07:58:39 INFO [[localhost].[/]] action: UIIController processActionForward does not have a screenID so no authorization was done for /WEB-INF/screens/custom/CustomReport.jsp.
2016.03.18 07:58:45 ERROR [custom.CustomReport_jsp]] Servlet.service() for servlet com.cisco.dcbu.web.jsp.WEB_002dINF.screens.custom.CustomReport_jsp threw exception
java.lang.RuntimeException: Unable to move the temp file d:\applications\Cisco Systems\dcm\fm\reports\sedgwth\custom\Mainframe_Replication_Report\Mainframe_Replication_Report_2016-03-18_07-58-32.temp to d:\applications\Cisco Systems\dcm\fm\reports\sedgwth\custom\Mainframe_Replication_Report\Mainframe_Replication_Report_2016-03-18_07-58-32.html
at com.cisco.dcbu.web.client.util.FmAdaptorTag.doFinally(FmAdaptorTag.java:195)
at com.cisco.dcbu.web.jsp.WEB_002dINF.screens.custom.CustomReport_jsp._jspService(CustomReport_jsp.java:574)
at org.apache.jasper.runtime.HttpJspBase.service(HttpJspBase.java:70)
at javax.servlet.http.HttpServlet.service(HttpServlet.java:803)
at org.apache.catalina.core.ApplicationFilterChain.internalDoFilter(ApplicationFilterChain.java:290)

0 Replies 0
Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: