Helpful
Replies

Cisco Secure ACS reports

Steve Coady
Level 1
Level 1

Hello

I am running version 5.5.0.46.8

On one of my remote devices, the logs show %SSH-4-SSH2_UNEXPECTED_MSG: Unexpected message type has arrived. Terminating the connection from 183.x.x.x.

I want to run a report on the ACS, for this device, to find out more in formation. 

I have accessed the Monitor & reports>Reports>Catalog and have selected various reports (AAA protocol, Endpoint, Network Device, etc)

however, I have been unable to generate what I am looking for. 

I am looking to view the date/time frame for the specific device. Can anyone provide any quidance with specific steps on how to generate this custom report? 

sMc
1 Reply 1

Kanwaljeet Singh
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hi Steve,

Monitoring & Reports > Reports > Catalog > report_type, where report_type is the type of report you want to run.

After that select query and run, put in the device IP for which you are getting this error and run the report for last 30 mins or whatever option suits you.

Regarding this error, i think you will be interested in below discussion:

https://supportforums.cisco.com/discussion/12093046/ssh-4-ssh2unexpectedmsg-unexpected-message-type-has-arrived-terminating

Hope this helps.

Regards,

Kanwal

Note: Please mark answers if they are helpful.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: