cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Import from CUCM end user DX70 and SX80 Device.

KY_
Level 4
Level 4

Hi Expert

I want to import CUCM end user data on DX70 and SX device contact list.

Is there a any way for this implementation ?

EX: There are 100 users provided on CUCM , i want to import those users data CUCM to SX80 and DX70 contact list without manual implementation.

Can you please help me.

7 Replies 7

Manish Gogna
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hi,

Please configure as per page 24 of the following link

http://www.cisco.com/c/dam/en/us/td/docs/telepresence/endpoint/codec-c-series/tc7/administration-guide/administering-endpoints-running-tc72-on-ucm1051.pdf

Manish

Manish Gogna,

My question is not related your answer. I  ask this question.That you say is not correct and irrevalent things.

I want to import CUCM endusers information on DX70 and SX70 device.

For example CUCM has 100 end users how can i import those contact list on DX70 and SX80.

DX70 and SX80 registered CUCM v11

Please give answer if you  have idea ?

CUCM end users will be listed in the Directory on SX endpoints if configured correctly. However, if you are looking at creating specific contact lists on these endpoints then you need to create an XML file with the end users that you need to import and import it through the Configuration > Local Contacts Management option.

Also, when seeking help on CSC it is not a bad idea to be courteous in your language. People are answering on this forum to help you out of their busy schedule.

Manish

I dont want to tell bad things but i want to only being sure. I checked that SX80 contain "Alternate phone book server type" on the product spesific section but DX70 does not ?

Is there any way to import end users to DX70 contact list ?

On attachment I added "Alternate phone book server type"  screenshot.

Kemal even if you want to be sure, you have to be polite about it.

SX80 supports alternate phone book type like TMS. DX70 doesn't support it and thats why you are not seeing that option. SX80 is telepresence endpoint and as such supports more telepresence like features. DX70 is basically like an IP Phone..

Please rate all useful posts

I just want to clarify this senerio.Customer want to add all end users from CUCM to DX70 contact list.It seem basicly iphone or normal end cellphone.

Manish (+5) Excellent answer and great attitude. We have to be courteous and polite on the forums.

Kemal,

Why do you need to import contacts when users can search directory on the devices?

Please rate all useful posts