Views
Helpful
Replies

CUIC Call Custom Var Report

G3261
Level 4
Level 4

Hello All,

I just created a post call survey script for our call center. After an agent finish with the call, they click on an icon I created on CAD which blind transfer the calls to this survey. After doing first test run, when I run the reports on CUIC 9.0, I noticed duplicate entries. Does anyone knows how I can fix that? Thanks a lot

*see attached

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Aaron Harrison
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

Hi

You can't fix it... because it's not broken ;-)

The second call is the second call to the system. Your survey might record variables etc and the call will have other fields you can report on separately.

Usually they'll show as the same session ID and a new seq num (i.e. 0 for the first call, 1 for the survey on the end) so you might be able to filter them out on that, or the differing applciation names etc.

Aaron

Aaron Please remember to rate helpful posts to identify useful responses, and mark 'Answered' if appropriate!

View solution in original post

2 Replies 2

Aaron Harrison
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

Hi

You can't fix it... because it's not broken ;-)

The second call is the second call to the system. Your survey might record variables etc and the call will have other fields you can report on separately.

Usually they'll show as the same session ID and a new seq num (i.e. 0 for the first call, 1 for the survey on the end) so you might be able to filter them out on that, or the differing applciation names etc.

Aaron

Aaron Please remember to rate helpful posts to identify useful responses, and mark 'Answered' if appropriate!

Thanks Aaron....

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: