Views
Helpful
Replies

BE7K Issues with Loading ISO Files 11.0

simonmossman
Level 1
Level 1

Hi all

I have tried to load the CUCM and the UCCX via the ISO's on the VM datastore and can progress no further as I get the "continue" tab after asking the question about "pre existing" configuration..!!..from here the monitor just locks up..

Anything I am missing here? I have attached the screenshot

Many thanks in advance

Simon

2 Replies 2

Manish Gogna
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hi Simon,

If you have a new server with the software pre-installed, you do not need to install from a DVD or ISO file, unless you want to re-image the server with a later product release. Go directly to the configure basic installation procedure to enter the configuration information

http://www.cisco.com/c/en/us/td/docs/voice_ip_comm/cucm/install/10_0_1/CUCM_BK_I95AD2FE_00_installing-cucm-100/CUCM_BK_I95AD2FE_00_installing-cucm-100_chapter_0100.html#CUCM_TK_BABFFE18_00

HTH

Manish

Hi Manish

Thanks for the document you attached but the issue was a local access / rights issue with the laptop.

However, i did continue as if the server was a 6K which I have worked on a few different occasions but these 7K boxes are slightly different. It looks like I have messed up the box as I added another CUCM to the cluster but did not notice that there were two different ISO files UCSInstall and Bootable. These both contained a different code which was not detected till the end of the install. I need to work out the easiest way to go back to the beginning and start over from fresh!!!