cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

How do i create a new phone button template, so that i can use all of the BEKem 36 buttons for SDs

max_rivera
Level 1
Level 1

Just got these phones and tried to use an existing template, but could only find one that had max 30 speed dials.  I would like to use all of the buttons as speed dials on the expansion module.

Thank you.

3 Replies 3

Jitender Bhandari
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hi,

can you elaborate, like what phone are you using this KEM and all.

JB

Rob Huffman
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Hi Max,

You would have to Copy & rename from the existing 36 button template and then customize for your requirements as shown below;

To create a template, you must make a copy of an existing template and assign the template a unique name. You can make changes to the custom templates that you created, and you can change the labels of the default phone button templates. You cannot change the function of the buttons in the default templates. You can rename existing templates and modify them to create new ones, update custom templates to add or remove features, lines, or speed dials, and delete custom templates that are no longer being used. When you update a template, the change affects all phones that use the template.

From;

http://www.cisco.com/c/en/us/td/docs/voice_ip_comm/cucm/admin/8_6_1/ccmsys/accm-861-cm/a08ipph.html#67340

Cheers!

Rob

Thanks Rob, I was able to locate a 7961 4 line plus 30 speed dial, and rename it and it works good up to the limit of the 30 speed dials and when i try to add more i do not see them.  I was trying to locate a 36 button template but could not find it.