cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Precision 60 SpeakerTrack 60 Camera Mounting

AndyLinker
Level 1
Level 1

Is it "OK" to mount the Precision 60 or Speaker Track 60 camera system *between* the displays when mounted to the wall?  I have seen above-screen, on-wall, above-screen in-wall, below-screen on-wall and below-screen in-wall... 

I have a scenario that may require that I mount the cam(s) between my two displays...  is this OK?  What would be the cons of doing it this way?

Thanks!!

3 Replies 3

Patrick Sparkman
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

You can mount the camera any way you like, above, below, between, beside.  As long as the SpeakerTrack cameras can see the entire room and everyone is within it's FOV so the tracking can work.

As [@patrick.sparkman] has mentioned, there is no limitation to where you can place the cameras - put them wherever you need to to get the best view of your participants.  We have rooms with them mounted on top, below, or in between screens, on walls on sides of rooms, or on ceilings in the middle of a room, all depending on what/who they need to point at.

Wayne
--
Please remember to rate responses and to mark your question as answered if appropriate.

Wayne
--
Please remember to mark helpful responses and to set your question as answered if appropriate.

I agree with Patrick and Wayne.
Additionaly is important to mount camera near display for saving eye-to-eye contact.

For example, you can see SpeakerTrack in MarkZukerberg conference room https://www.facebook.com/zuck/posts/10102893229506671

br Oleksandr

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: