Views
Helpful
Replies

PSS Collector x SNTC Collector

jujubasc1
Level 1
Level 1

Hello team.

What is the difference between the PSS Collector (PSS-CSPCServer-2.5.1-OVF10.ova) and SNTC Collector (SNTC-CSPC2.5.2.1-OVF10.ova)?

These differences might interfere on preview from Portal Smart Services (specially on customer's preview)?

Thanks.

6 Replies 6

Lynden Price
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

PSS and SNTC use different portals and the collector images are configured to upload to each one respectively. An entitlement from one will unlock the GUI for the other, but the actual upload will not work.

When the customer have a PSS contract, what is the correct form to give access to customer's CCOID that he may see the datas from collector at portal?

Hello,

If you are referring to devices covered under a PSS contract versus Cisco direct, the customer will be able to see all the device data but the contract details will be masked beyond the service level. This is as expected since these contracts may have multiple customer end users so they need to contact the partner in question for details and support.

Thanks,

Nathalie

Hi Nathalie,

Thanks for your reply.

The customer that have a contract PSS ought to open a case directly with the Cisco partner, differently when it is a smartnet contract. How is the correct form to Cisco partner to give access to the customer's CCOID to access the portal?  I'm a little confused about this because the trainnings about the collector are related to SNTC Collector. May you give me any guidance or documentation to clarify?

Thanks,

Are you asking about access to the PSS portal or the SNTC portal?

Hi Nathalie,

It's about PSS portal.  I need to know what is the correct form to Cisco partner to give access to the customer's CCOID to access the PSS portal?

Thanks.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: