cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

UCCX 10.6 Appadmin is not responding

hassanwehbi
Level 1
Level 1

My production environment includes Cisco Unified Communication Manager Publisher and subscriber running version 10.5 and Cisco Unified Contact Center Express Publisher and Subscriber running version 10.6 SU2

The CUCM Pub and UCCX PUB are located in the HO, and the CUCM SUB and UCCX SUB are located on a remote site.

The two sites are connected via WAN connection (Microwave Link)

The problem is: the UCCX -SUB  appadmin web interface is not responding where user cannot login to the its webpage.

User is able to Login to UCCX serviceability, Operating system, Disaster Recovery and reporting.

Please note that the UCCX publisher is working as desired.

Below you can find the troubleshooting one to solve the problem:

• Restarted the UCCX Subscriber.
  • Scanned Disk UCCX subscriber using CUCM recovery disk.
  • Restarted the tomcat service.
  • Regenerate Tomcat Certificate.
  • Tried to use Google chrom, Mozilla firefox , internet explorer.

Any advice would be appreciated.

Regards,

4 Replies 4

Jonathan Schulenberg
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Be sure that the microwave link isn't dropping packets or exceeding the allowed RTT delay pee the UCCX SRND.

Assuming it is not a network problem and since you can get into CCX Servicibility are all of the services IN SERVICE on the sub? Are the datastores all active and in sync? Are CDS and HDS active?

Either way, a TAC case is probably your next stop.

The DB replication is good.Else i tired to restart the servers ( primary than secondary) with no luck to solve the issue.

All the UCCX services and components are up and running.

i will check the link satus before proceeding by the tac case.

thanks for your support.

Logon to the CCX Pub.

Goto System/Cisco Unified CM Configuration

In the Select Server drop down select the CCX Sub

See how your Your Selected AXL Service Providers are set.

I would have the UCM Sub first and the UCM Pub second

Also logon to your UCM and make sure the AXL web interface is running on both the Pub and Sub

Graham

Deepak Rawat
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Adding to what Jonathan said, please check the replication status as well using below commands:

utils uccx dbreplication status

util dbreplication runtimestate

Since you have not attempted a complete cluster reboot yet, hence I will strongly recommend to do that before involving TAC. First restart the primary UCCX server and once it comes up go ahead with the secondary server

Regards

Deepak