Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

CUE Autoatendand and voicemail question

Hi

I'm quite newbie in voice thing but I have to configure couple thing. Please advise how to configure CME and CUE to get below bhhaviour:

- in working hours extensions is forwarded to CUE

- after working hours the same extension is forwarded to voicemail and CUE is sending email notifications about new message.

I now how to forward extension to CUE or voicemail but I get figure out how to forward the same extension onet time to cue and another time to voicmail

Thanks in advance 

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Brandon Buffin
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

Couple of options:

1. If you want to forward the DN to a different location during business/non-business hours, you can use night service to accomplish this. See the following doc for an example - http://www.cisco.com/c/en/us/td/docs/voice_ip_comm/unity_exp/rel7_0/administrator/script/scripteditor/nssamp.pdf

2. If you want to turn on/off notifications based on time of day, this can be configured in the notifications section of user configuration in CUE. You can specify the days/times notifications should be sent.

Brandon

View solution in original post

2 Replies 2

Brandon Buffin
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

Couple of options:

1. If you want to forward the DN to a different location during business/non-business hours, you can use night service to accomplish this. See the following doc for an example - http://www.cisco.com/c/en/us/td/docs/voice_ip_comm/unity_exp/rel7_0/administrator/script/scripteditor/nssamp.pdf

2. If you want to turn on/off notifications based on time of day, this can be configured in the notifications section of user configuration in CUE. You can specify the days/times notifications should be sent.

Brandon

Thank you, it exactly meet my requirements:)

Regards

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: