Views
Helpful
Replies

CUCM 9.1 how to query/export the IP address and DN of every registered device

stoneda
Level 1
Level 1

Hi

Please can you help, I am trying to find a method where I can export the DN, MAC address and IP address information of all devices in a cluster.

I tried copying web pages from a device search but was wondering if there was a easier way via the soap etc. Ideally I would like to export DN, IP address, device type, mac address and device pool of all devices daily.

Dave  

4 Replies 4

Suresh Hudda
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

You need to use third party tool to pull out these data, generally I user "Serial Grabber" for this purpose.

If you are not looking for MAC address then use "show risdb query phone”  from CUCM CLI to get the list of registered unregistered phones from CUCM CLI.

Suresh

Stephen Welsh
Level 4
Level 4

You can get PhoneView ITL Scanner (which also includes asset & inventory) for 10,000 phone for free here:

http://www.unifiedfx.com/phoneview-inventory/

The page above has a sample of the data that can be exported.

Kind Regards

Stephen Welsh

Jaime Valencia
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

There is no report in CUCM to give you that, any BAT report would get you all, BUT the IP Address since that's not stored in any table in the DB, that's only stored in memory.

You can get the IP address from CLI, but that means you'll have to map the two reports every day to get that info.

If you're looking to do this every day, you might want to look into a 3rd party tool as the others have suggested, though I'm not sure if they will get you info like device pool.

HTH

java

if this helps, please rate

Deepak Rawat
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Dave, show risdb query phone will give you both the MAC Address and IP Address of the phones. In addition to this, you can run below command and get the DN list as well post which you can use some Microsoft Excel skills and create a single report with all the required three fields you need.

run sql select d.name, d.description, n.dnorpattern as DN from device as d, numplan as n, devicenumplanmap as dnpm where dnpm.fkdevice = d.pkid and dnpm.fknumplan = n.pkid and d.tkclass = 1

Regards

Deepak

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: