Views
Helpful
Replies

Release TC7.3.6

vtc.cjtf.hoa2
Level 1
Level 1

bug with EX90s. They go into maintenance mode

during calls and have to be rebooted to get them out of maintenance mode.

Upgrading the software fixes the problem. TC7.3.6 is suppose to fix problem.

But when I try to upgrade I get that the file is corrupted, I tried two more times

and get the same answer. Any thoughts on this issue. Thank you.

6 Replies 6

Aman Soi
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

Hi,

Did u verify the MD5 checksum of downloaded s/w?

regds,

aman

Shefali Sharma
Level 1
Level 1

Hi,

It looks like that your EX90 codec is having Audio/Video Heartbeat Failure.

About Audio/Video Heartbeat Failure:

*   Symptoms:        Codec reboots automatically during an ongoing call.

*   Reason:            The DSP of the codec does not work as expected; does not delete the history logs which makes the device to overload and reboot itself.

*   Workaround:     The workaround for this problem is to perform software upgrade on the system which lets the DSP to clear itself and start reading new logs.

Best Regards,

Shefali Sharma

Shashank Mahajan
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

What is the current firmware installed on your EX90?

Are you trying to use encrypted or non-crypto version of TC7.3.6 file to upgrade your EX90?

You may get that error if you are trying to use incorrect firmware file to upgrade the telepresence endpoint.

I am using the non-crypto for the TC7.3.6.

If your EX90 previously had the TC software on it, you will need to load TC software again (not the TCNC software).

If you want to switch between the two, (from TC to TCNC, or vice versa), you will need to obtain a new Release Key.

Wayne
--
Please remember to rate responses and to mark your question as answered if appropriate.

Wayne

Please remember to mark helpful responses and to set your question as answered if appropriate.

Thank you for the answer.